Monday, August 12, 2013

My own UFO experience

I will here recount my own personal UFO experience. This took place in Sollentuna, north of Stockholm, Sweden in 1987 or thereabouts. I have lost the exact date (since I lost my diaries from that time), and have therefore tried to look for the event elsewhere, recorded by other witnesses - but have found nothing. At the time I was sure I couldn't be the only one to witness the event, but then again, perhaps I was. I will never forget what it was like though, for it really imprinted a lasting memory! Anyway, here it is.

I had come home from work after midnight, having had Sunday evening shift. So it was early Monday when most people would probably already be sleeping. I lived in a small flat on the last floor of an 9-story house at Malmvägen 8, Sollentuna (at 59N25'34" 17E56'54", see map). There were very large windows, which gave an open view towards the northeast. From the window I could see the train station, and between the station and my house there was a police station situated on the first floor of a six story building, and to the right a one-storey post terminal. I usually didn't open the big window, but the smaller one next to it for ventilation - too narrow to have your head through it though.

So I had come from work, and knowing I couldn't get any sleep for a while I decided to do some studying. It was around half past midnight. I was sitting my back against the window as I heard something strange. It sounded a bit like a helicopter, but not at all so loud. The sound made me think of a helicopter because it was a rotating kind of sound, but  a very muffled one. So I went to the window to look at the sky. I couldn't see anything, but I heard the rotating, pulsing sound now from above my house. And then I saw the beams, coming from that direction! I got scared at that point, because I started thinking right way about war, and some completely new technology that was being employed now. Maybe there was radiation in them! Those beams were just amazing! There were hundreds of them, and they all seemed to be directed towards the roof of the post terminal below. They made me think of the movie Starwars, for they moved with such speed! It was like a constant bombardment of one after another of bright yellow beams each about one meter long, and the radius was at least 10 meters.

As I was looking at them, my immediate thought was to close the ventilation window in order to avoid possible radiation. Who knows what kind of things a foreign army had these days! And surely the police was seeing this? They could see the craft too from where they were. It was amazing, all those beams! And all the while I could hear the buzzing, humming sound from the roof. I couldn't see the source of the beams for the angle wasn't right, but I knew that whatever was there, did not have contact with the roof. I would have felt the vibrations if it had. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief all the while telling my self : I know what I see, I know what I see. By that I meant that no one could ever convince me otherwise. The beams continued for about 15 seconds, maybe longer, but suddenly they just stopped, and the rotating sound got weaker, and then it was all quiet, as if nothing had happened!

I thought of calling my boyfriend who lived about 10 kilometers from me toward northwest, and ask if he had seen anything. But he would be getting up early for his morning shift and was surely asleep. So I abandoned that thought, it could wait till tomorrow. I was sure that I could read about the event in the newspaper next day. But there was nothing in the paper! It was as if nothing had happened. Had no one reported it? Perhaps they were like me - for I didn't. I just told about it at work, and immediately a colleague of mine said that what I had seen was laser beams. And I thought, of course, they must have been laser beams of some sort for what other light could move so incredibly fast and in that fashion.

Later on I have come to think that the laserbeams were a means of obtaining data from the post terminal. For what purpose I do not know, but it has always seemed like a logical explanation. All I do know is that I know what I saw. And that had I opened the big window, I might have got a glimpse of the vehicle itsef.     
  
What do you think?

The red spot is my window (or actually on the other side of the building, towards the railway), opposite it the police station with grey roof  (near the rails), and slightly to the right of the window the roof of the post terminal. The sound had come from the north, and the beams seemed to come from somewhere around the roof  of Malmvägen 8 B, 10-15 meters from my window.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment