Friday, August 9, 2013

INTRODUCTION - Why NOT believe?!

Welcome to the blog! This is a ufo compiler blog that has one single aim: to put together - in a most simple way - records of ufo sightings, space exploration, crop circles and ufo abduction stories. This started actually as a private blog, in order to organize all the available information on the above phenomena, but then one day publication seemed in order! I strive for simplicity and with less emphasis on entertainment. It is the firm belief of the blogger that many of the ufos we see are flown by aliens, and many of the crop circles made by them - wherever they come from.

Why is it that so many people have a hard time believing in what others have experienced - or even what oneself has experienced? We do see, hear and sense, so why not believe when a more outrageous event takes place? We need to have an open mind in order to advance as humans anyway, and the space is no exception.

Or is it simply the fear of the following: "Yet if even one of the thousands of (abduction) stories is true, it suggests the most unappetizing possibility: that humanity is at the mercy of superior beings that can do with us as they please!"

I do not believe. I know. I am one of those countless people who have a personal experience to back up the sometimes flundering feeling that I did witness something extraordinary. And while witnessing, told myself: I know what I see, I know what I see (and don't anyone tell me otherwise)! You can read about my personal ufo sighting here

Blogger Tarja Kivi
Helsinki, Finland at 60.1708° N, 24.9375° E
The blog e-mail address is kivita@gmail.com.
You are most welcome to leave your feedback!

Updated 1.10.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment